Guiyang Dynamic Cloud Technology Co., Ltd. ("Momentum Gloud Technology") hereby specifically reminds that any user who uses The Cloud Game Software and Services ("This Service" or "Gloud Games") should read the "Gloud Games User Agreement" (here in after referred to as "This Agreement") carefully and fully understand the contents of the terms. The user's download, installation, use, login, etc. shall be deemed to be the entire contents of this Agreement that the User has read and endorsed.
Before reading this Agreement, ask the user to confirm yourself is a natural person with full civil rights and full civil capacity, capable of signing and complying with this Agreement, and is independently responsible for all acts of registering and using the Gloud Games.
If the User is under 18 years of age or does not have the above subject status, please read this Agreement accompanied by a legal guardian and agree to the full terms of this Agreement by the User's legal guardian. In such cases, the user's legal guardian shall be deemed to be a party to this Agreement.
1. Scope of agreement
1.1 Scope of application of the agreement
This Agreement is an agreement between the User and Gloud Games regarding the user's own download, installation, use, reproduction of the Software, and the use of Gloud Games related services.
1.2 Agreement Update
If the terms of this Agreement are updated or supplementary agreements are issued, Gloud Games will announce the relevant pages of the Grid Cloud Gaming website and the Gloud Games Application Interface. Once published, the above content is an integral part of this Agreement. If the user has objections to the above-mentioned update or supplementary agreement, the user can voluntarily cancel the Gloud Games Service. If the user continues to use grid to cloud the game, the user is deemed to have accepted the agreement for the update or supplemental agreement.
2. About the Service
2.1 Content of this service
2.1.1 Gloud Games provides users with online cloud gaming platform software licenses and services through Gloud Games, including authorized users to play games, archive backup, recharge, video recording, online, social, game evaluation, virtual currency consumption, and enjoy member subscription value-added services through Gloud Games. The purpose of this service is to provide content providers and third-party content platforms with access to users, providing users with convenience while increasing the potential benefits of content providers and third-party content platforms.
2.1.2 In order to protect the user's play experience, Gloud Games will automatically register the corresponding account of the third-party game distribution platform for some games, and associate the account to the Gloud Games. At the same time, the user agrees to entrust Gloud Games to the registered third-party game distribution platform account.
2.2 Form of service
2.2.1 Users are required to download the above platform software in their terminals in order to use the Service. Gloud Games gives users a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive license for the above platform software. Users may only use the software and services for the purpose of accessing or using the Service.
2.2.2 Gloud Games have, but are not limited to, Windows, Android, iOS, Web and other application versions, users are required to choose the version that matches the device installed.
2.3 Scope of license for the Service
2.3.1 Users can install, use, display, and run Gloud Games on a single terminal device for non-commercial purposes.
2.3.2 Gloud Games reserves all other rights not expressly authorized in this Agreement, and users are required to obtain the written consent of Gloud Games in the exercise of these rights. If Gloud Games does not exercise any of the foregoing rights, it does not constitute a waiver of Gloud Games' right.
3. Acquisition of the Gloud Games
3.1 Users can obtain the Gloud Games directly from the official website of The Gramcloud Game, or from a third party authorized by Gloud Games.
3.2 If the user obtains the Gloud Games or the same installer as the Gloud Games name from a third party authorized by Gloud Games, Gloud Games cannot guarantee the proper operation and security of the software and is not liable for any loss that may result in the user.
4. Installation and uninstall of The Gloud Games
4.1 Users should download the corresponding Gloud Games version according to the actual situation of the installation terminal, and follow the procedure tips for the correct installation. Activision Cloud Technologies is not responsible for the risks and losses caused by the user's failure to install the appropriate version correctly.
4.2 If the user decides not to use Gloud Games, they can uninstall from the terminal on their own, and can inform Gloud Games uninstall reasons to help Gloud Games improve product services.
5. Update of cloud game
5.1 In order to continuously improve the user experience, Gloud Games will continue to develop and improve the existing services, and provide users with updates to the grid cloud games from time to time. The update forms may include software replacement, modification, function enhancement, version upgrade, etc.
5.2 In order not to affect the user experience, maintain the security and functional consistency of the Gloud Games, Gloud Games has the right to update, change or restrict the Gloud Games without special notification to the user.
5.3 After the release of the new version of the game, Gloud Games does not guarantee that the old version of the software will continue to be available and maintain the corresponding customer service, please download the latest version in time after the release of the new version.
6. User personal privacy information protection
6.1 Personal Privacy Information refers to personal lying or personal information, such as the user's real name, ID number, mobile phone number, email account number, device identification number,IP address, user chat history. Non-personal privacy information refers to the user's operating status and usage habits of the Gloud Games clearly and objectively reflected in the basic record information on the server side of the game, other ordinary information outside the scope of personal privacy information, and the user's consent to disclose the above-mentioned privacy information.
6.2 Gloud Games may not disclose or disclose personal information about the user's privacy to any individual or third party without the user's consent. Except for the following specific cases:
(1) Gloud Games provides personal privacy information to users in accordance with laws and regulations or instructions from state agencies;
(2) Personal disclosure caused by the user informing or sharing the account password with others, or other personal privacy information caused by the subjective nature of Dynamic Sin technology;
(3) The user discloses his or her personal privacy information to third parties;
(4) Any disclosure of personal information about users as a result of hacking, computer virus intrusion, and other force majeure events.
6.3 If a user uses grid to cloud game services, it is deemed to agree that Gloud Games may use the user's personal privacy information in the following matters:
(1) Gloud Games sends important notices to the user, such as software updates, changes to the terms of this Agreement, etc.
(2) Gloud Games conducts internal audits, data analysis and research to improve the products, services and optimize communication with users;
(3) In accordance with the agreement of this Agreement, Gloud Games manages, reviews user information and disposes accordingly;
(4) Other matters applicable to the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China. 7. Key Rights and Obligations
7.1 Account Usage Specification
7.1.1 Users will generate a Gloud Games account when using Gloud Games. Users can associate the account number with mobile phone and mailbox binding, easy to verify and retrieve.
7.1.2 Users shall ensure the authenticity and security of the associated binding information, and Gloud Games will not be liable if the account is lost and cannot be used properly due to the error of the associated binding information provided by the user.
7.1.3 The User may not under any circumstances sell, transfer, rent, give, borrow or otherwise license the Use of the Gloud Games Account.
7.1.4 Users should make good use of the confidentiality of their account number and password. If the user finds that the account account or password has been illegally used by others or unusual use of the situation, should immediately change the password and contact Gloud Games. The user has the right to request the suspension of the login and use of the account from Activision Technology by providing valid personal identity information consistent with the registration information of his account.
7.1.5 If, for the user's own reasons, such as arbitrarily disclosing account number, password and other login information to third parties, sharing the same account number with multiple people, installing illegal or unknown procedures, etc., resulting in the account or password illegaluse by others, the total loss and consequences will be borne by the user.
7.1.6 If the User's Gloud Games Account is blocked due to any of the following acts, Gloud Games shall not be liable to the user:
(1) Any act that violates any of the acts shown in the User Code of Conduct in Article 8 of this Agreement;
(2) Acts that undermine the rights and interests of Gloud Games and its rights holders, related enterprises or partners, and the legitimate rights and interests of other users;
(3) Violation of the laws and regulations of China or the country or region in which the user is located.
(4) Does not meet the other management requirements of Gloud Games.
7.2 User Note
7.2.1 Users understand and agree to prepare their own relevant equipment for Gloud Games (such as mobile terminals, personal computers, set-top boxes, etc. that can correctly install Gloud Games and internet access), and bear the cost of data traffic generated during the use of Gloud Games.
7.2.2 Users shall bear the following risks, including but not limited to, the uncontrollable risks of Gloud Games during the use of Gloud Games:
(1) the risk of loss of personal information due to hacking, weather geological disasters, etc.; (2) Due to network signal instability, small user network bandwidth and other reasons caused by the Gloud Games synchronous login failure, incomplete data synchronization, cloud game experience delay risk;
(3) Risk of any problem or damage due to the mismatch between the software version chosen by the user and the model of the terminal device.
7.2.3 Gloud Games will make reasonable efforts to ensure the data security of users in Gloud Games, but it cannot provide full guarantee for the following situations, including but not limited to:
(1) According to the actual situation, Gloud Games can decide the maximum storage period of the user's data in the Gloud Games and allocate the maximum storage space for the user on the server, but Gloud Games is not responsible for the user's mistakes in the relevant data operation.
(2) If the user stops using the service or the service is terminated or cancelled, Gloud Games has the right to permanently delete the user's data from the server. After the Gloud Games service is stopped or terminated, Gloud Games has no obligation to return any data to the user.
8. User behavior specification
8.1 information content specification
8.1.1 users can use lattice cloud game to publish their original opinions, opinions, words, information, pictures, videos, links and other information. Users must ensure that they have the copyright of the uploaded information or have obtained legal authorization. When users use the game, any behavior does not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any third party.
8.1.2 when using lattice cloud games, users shall not use lattice cloud games to engage in the following behaviors, including but not limited to:
(1) Publishing, transmitting, disseminating and storing contents that violate national laws, endanger national security and unity, social stability, public order and good customs, social morality, and insult, slander, obscenity and violence;
(2) Publishing, transmitting, disseminating and storing contents that infringe upon the reputation right, portrait right, intellectual property right, trade secret and other legitimate rights of others;
(3) Fabricating facts and concealing the truth to mislead or deceive others;
(4) Publish, transmit and disseminate advertising information and junk information; (5) Other information that violates laws and regulations, policies, public order and good customs, social morality or the legitimate rights and interests of third parties.
8.2 software use specification
Unless permitted by law or with the written permission of Gloud Games, users shall not engage in the following behaviors in the process of using the game:
(1) Delete the copyright information on the game and its copies;
(2) Without the authorization of Gloud Games, use of Greco cloud game service for commercial profit, including but not limited to using Greco cloud game service for commercial activities in Internet bar, computer game center or other commercial places without the written consent of Gloud Games; or using Greco cloud game to spread or assist in the dissemination of commercial advertisements or similar abetting behaviors.
(3) Copy, modify, add, delete, hook up or create any derivative works for the data released to any terminal memory, the interaction data between the client and the server during the operation and the system data necessary for the operation, including but not limited to the use of cheating software, robot software, hacker software, games Enhance the access of programs or other third-party tools / services not authorized by Gloud Games to Gloud Games and related systems;
(4) Reverse engineer, reverse assemble and reverse compile the game, or try to find the source code of the game in other ways;
(5) Modify or falsify the instructions and data in the cloud game operation, add, delete or change the function or operation effect of the software, or operate or disseminate the software and methods used for the above purposes to the public, whether or not these behaviors are for commercial purposes;
(6) Log in or use the Gloud Games through the third-party software, plug-ins, plug-ins, systems without the authorization of Gloud Games; or make, publish and disseminate the above tools;
(7) Intercept, dig or collect confidential information such as operation data and user data from the game by itself or by using the third-party software not authorized by Gloud Games;
(8) Use, lease, lend, copy, modify, link, reprint, assemble, publish, publish and establish image sites for the content with intellectual property without authorization of Gloud Games;
(9) Other behaviors without express authorization of Gloud Games.
8.3 Be responsible for your own actions
The user fully understands and agrees that the user must be responsible for all behaviors of using the service and under the registered account, including any content published by the user and any consequences arising therefrom. Users shall make their own judgment on the content provided by the game and bear any risks arising from the use of the content, including the risks arising from the reliance on the correctness, integrity or practicability of the content. Activision cloud technology cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the above risks.
8.4 Breach of contract
8.4.1 If Gloud Games finds or receives reports from others or other users' complaints that users have violated the aforesaid agreement or other agreements in this agreement, Gloud Games has the right to make independent judgment and take technical measures to delete, block or disconnect relevant information links. At the same time, Gloud Games has the right to independently judge the nature of illegal users' behaviors, and take measures including but not limited to suspension or termination of this service and investigation of legal liabilities.
8.4.2 the user understands and agrees that Gloud Games has the right to punish the violation of relevant laws and regulations or the provisions of this agreement in accordance with reasonable judgment, take appropriate legal actions against the users in violation of laws and regulations, and save relevant information in accordance with laws and regulations to report to relevant departments. The user shall bear all legal liabilities arising therefrom.
8.4.3 the user understands and agrees that the user shall be solely liable for any claim, demand or loss claimed by a third party due to the user's breach of this agreement or relevant service terms; if Gloud Games suffers any loss as a result, the user shall make compensation at the same time.
9. Intellectual property declaration
9.1 Gloud Games is the intellectual property right owner of Greco cloud game. All copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights of the game, as well as all information content related to the game (including but not limited to words, pictures, audio, video, charts, interface design, layout framework, relevant data or electronic documents, etc.) are protected by the laws and regulations of the people's Republic of China and corresponding international treaties, and live video Cloud technology enjoys the above intellectual property rights, except for the rights that relevant obligee should enjoy according to the law.
9.2 without the written consent of Gloud Games or relevant obligee, users shall not implement, utilize or transfer the above intellectual property rights by themselves or by any third party for any commercial or non-commercial purpose.
10.1 the user understands and agrees that in order to ensure the normal operation of Greco cloud games, Gloud Games needs to regularly or irregularly shut down the server for maintenance, and the normal service interruption and stop caused by such circumstances. Gloud Games has the obligation to inform users in advance, and try to control the service interruption and stop time as soon as possible. If any loss is caused to users, users agree to waive the responsibility of Gloud Games.
10.2 the user understands and agrees that: in view of the particularity of network services, Gloud Games has the right to change, suspend or terminate part or all of the services at any time according to the overall operation of the game or relevant operation specifications and rules, etc. without notifying the user. If any loss is caused to users, users agree to waive the responsibility of Gloud Games.
10.3 the user understands and agrees that: the charging standard of relevant products and services will be clearly displayed on the Gloud Games, and the Gloud Games will further prompt the user about the charging standard when the user consumes. Gloud Games will have the right to determine the tariff standards and charging methods of products and services provided by Greco cloud games. All consumption will be subject to the real-time tariff, and the price will be adjusted without notice. If any loss is caused to users, users agree to waive the responsibility of Gloud Games.
10.4 the user understands and agrees that: all Gloud Games services are virtual services. Once the virtual goods obtained by the user through Gloud Games are obtained, they cannot be returned in any form. The related virtual goods are only valid during the corresponding service operation period. When the service is terminated, the virtual goods will disappear with the service termination. If the user still holds the corresponding valid virtual goods of the terminated service, Gloud Games will negotiate with the user and properly handle them. After reaching a solution, the user agrees to waive the responsibility of Gloud Games.
10.5 the user understands and agrees that Gloud Games is a service provided according to the current situation determined by the existing technology and conditions. Gloud Games will try its best to provide users with consistent, safe and good experience services. However, Gloud Games cannot guarantee that the services it provides are free of defects, nor can it foresee and prevent future legal, technical and other risks, including but not limited to irresistible, viruses, Trojans, hacker attacks, system instability, third-party service defects, policy changes Service interruption, data loss and other losses and risks caused by other reasons. Therefore, users also agree: even if there are defects in the services provided by Gloud Games, the above defects are inevitable at that time due to the industry's technical level, which will not be regarded as a default of Gloud Games. At the same time, in case of loss of data or information caused to users, users agree to waive the responsibility of Gloud Games.
10.6 the user understands and agrees that during the use of the service, it may encounter force majeure and other risk factors, which may cause the interruption of the service. Force majeure refers to unforeseeable, insurmountable and unavoidable objective events that have a significant impact on one or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, storms, and social events such as wars and riots. In case of any of the above situations, Gloud Games will try its best to repair them. If any loss is caused to users, users agree to waive the responsibility of Gloud Games.
11. Suspension or termination of the service
11.1 if the user notifies Gloud Games in writing that it does not accept this agreement or subsequent amendments to this agreement, Gloud Games has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of part or all of this service to the user at any time.
11.2 if the user cannot continue to use the service or Gloud Games cannot continue to provide the service due to force majeure, either party has the right to terminate the service at any time.
11.3 if other suspension or termination conditions stipulated in this agreement occur or are realized, Gloud Games has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of part or all of this service to users at any time.
11.4 if one party and its creditors or any other legal party apply for liquidation, bankruptcy, reorganization, compromise or dissolution, or one party's funds cannot maintain the normal operation of the company, or one party cannot compensate for any debts due, or one party's creditors take over the operation of one party, the other party may terminate this agreement.
11.5 due to the user's violation of this agreement, if the user is directly or indirectly registered to use the service in the name of another person after the termination of the service by Gloud Games according to the contract, Gloud Games has the right to terminate the provision of the service for the subsequent associated account directly and unilaterally after the suspension.
12. Service of notice
12.1 Gloud Games may serve various rules, notices, prompts, etc. about the service to users in one or more ways, such as web page announcement, web page prompt, announcement in software, private letter in software, e-mail, SMS, regular letter, etc.
Information. Once the appeal information is published or sent by Gloud Games in any of the above-mentioned ways, it will be deemed to be delivered and will have binding force on users. If the user does not accept, please inform Gloud Games in writing, otherwise it will be deemed that the user has accepted and agreed.
12.2 if the user needs to notify Gloud Games, he / she shall notify in writing according to the contact information officially published by Greco cloud game.
13.1 this agreement is signed in Guiyang City, Guizhou Province, people's Republic of China.
13.2 the validity, interpretation and dispute settlement of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the mainland of the people's Republic of China.
13.3 in case of any dispute or dispute between the user and Gloud Games, it shall be settled through friendly negotiation first; if the negotiation fails, the user agrees to submit the dispute or dispute to the people's court with jurisdiction in the place where this agreement is signed for jurisdiction.
13.4 any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable for any reason, and the remaining provisions are still valid and binding on both parties.